Sunday, August 26, 2012

Girls' Night Out
 

I decided the girls needed a night out....just us!  Little princess Noelle is too young yet to leave her too long without her Mommy close at hand, so she got to come.  The rest of us were footloose and fancy free!  About as wild as we get....we went to  the Nashville Tribute Band concert at the Sandy Amphitheater!
It was so much fun for all of us to be together and actually be able to have a conversation uninterrupted by children!  I'm sure they all had fun at home with their Dad's!
Kathryn Nielson opened up the show with three songs from her new CD, BRAVE.  Ohhh, she is unbelieveably talented.  Love her!  Then Jason Deere has to be at his very best the whole show.  Who would have thought that a normally, kind of rowdy, group would be a testimony every time they sang a song!  Beautifu...simply beautiful!  DUE WEST was also there and...WOW!
Kathryn Nelson (Emma) is REALLY tall...she is about on her knees to talk to me, but she is beautiful inside and out!

If you don't know who the Nasville Tribute Band is...just see me and I will sing you every song....followed closely with Kathryn Nelson songs.  Thanks, girls, for a fun packed night!

3 comments:

Polly said...

sounds like so much fun! you should have called me, i'd have run over and joined you! love the sandy theatre.

The Gunnerson Family said...

It certainly was a GREAT GNO! I'm not sure if I cried more or sang more. Pretty sure those around me weren't enjoying either. Thanks so much for the tickets, it really was a fun, fun time.

Billie Jo said...

So I have attempted twice to make a comment. This is my third and final attempt... GNO was the best ever for this momma! I loved hanging out with all my best-ies. We need to do it a little more often. The concert was wonderful and a total jolt to my spiritual soul! Love you mommy!